Sunday, March 12, 2006

EFFER DARES - Sick Puppies - Scrapbook MB Changes

WOW do I have a lot to cover in one short BLOG entry. I will start with the EFFER DARES. OK.
So, these ladies are wild. I thought this would be a fun and funky way to do some really creative art and play a bit more with my own brain. Uhhhh no one told me I would be SOUL SEARCHING when doing this! OMGosh I am just overwhelmed. Taking a breath, a break, a mental breakdown! GOOD LORD they are working my emotions over. I just finished EFFER DARE #5 and basically discovered I hate my body and I love my soul. Hmm. DEEP STUFF.

Sick puppies. Haven't used that phrase in YEARS. But, not the trendy funny catchphrase here. We have a sick puppy. I {think} and I say that with a lot more knowledge than I should, that we gave lil' Libby pup too many treats yesterday and then MOMMY (aka : me) caved to her swooning and gave her steak scraps last night after dinner... uh, ya, scraps with Montreal Steak Pepper Seasoning. OOPS Bad Mommy. So, after 3-4 piddles on the carpet, lack of MOVING all night (had to PICK HER UP ) and take her outside and then a GRUMBLING TUMMY this morning I have concluded lil' Libby needs less treats, more TLC and praise. Lesson learned.

MB changes. OK how to approach this without writing a book? CKMB is changing formats to a more updated version. Many are not happy. Many are already moved to SSMB and having a good time there. (same as old format at CKMB) Many are chatting at Monkey Chat too. All good. I was rarely going to old CKMB anyway, so no biggie. BIG controversy with some. NOT with me. I am sick of some walking on others alllllllllllllllll the time. That is why I faded out to beging with. I am going to post on CKMB before the change and say my peice too. I sat back too quiet for too long. For now, I will continue with my GOOD BUDDIES at Monkey Chat and I will start to post at SSMB too. New beginnings, close of a chapter of a gooood loooong book in my life.

and in the words of FORREST GUMP

that's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

love ya Darla and your honey too. Please don't stay away from the Farewell party on ckmb (the oldie but goodie one) as Hank, our very own Cabana Boy, is going to be serving us and we'll take one final "Walk on the Wild Side"...this is your formal invite!

My newest fave quote: "No person is your friend who demands your silence..." Alice Walker