Wednesday, March 08, 2006

NEED SCRAP ROOM INSPIRATION! Where to find it?

(CLICK ON TITLE).... This photo inspires me NOT to do this to my area... but (always a but) I am thinking

{PURPLE}

I want {PURPLE} in my sb closet/storage area. SERIOUS business here, I want {PURPLE} . What else says "DARLALOU" more than the color {PURPLE}?

OK so we moved into this great new house, I am loving it, even enjoying have my scrappy 'stuff' in a closet (out of kiddies hands and sight) and even though I dont' have a whole room to myself this is better because the old office was not enclosed and ANYONE and EVERYONE got to see all my messy stuff!

HOWEVER...

I don't want to have messy stuff. Right now I sort of have things set in the closet, made to fit wherever they would for now, just to get them out of boxes. Can't have the precious goods in boxes in the garage can we? LOL So I am browsing around for ideas and insperation for my lil' corner of the world and I know I can't have THIS ROOM:

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=660137

...but aren't I entitled to something a wee bit fun and stylish? So, tommorrow I am going on a quest for CHEAP (aka inexpensive) storage...baskets, jars, plastic bins and so forth to decorate and spruce up in a {purple-ish} sort of way and then this weekend I am going to see if I can't make this lil' corner of the world more DARLALOU-LIKE...

AM I JUST NUTS?

First it is EfferDares
then it is my PINK phone
now it is a {PURPLE} scrappy space
oh, and organization? WHAT THE HECK?

{PURPLE} that is what I want.

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

YOU GO GIRL!
I love the second room. My goal is to get a bigger room and have an island.
Now is a great time to look for purple, with Easter coming there should be lots of purple! I will keep my eyes open this weekend when I am shopping.
Good Luck!

Jayne

crazydarla said...

THANK YOU Jayne! I appriciate anything you can 'share' with me! I really can't afford much, but hope to find something cool. Even if I find some thrift shop goodies to spray paint or something? You know? THANKS!!

Rhonda said...

How did I know that you would do purple?! hehehe No I'm just kidding sweetie--I just can't wait to see it though. We will just have to get together soon.