Sunday, March 19, 2006

Tid Bits to share...

OK Lot of little tid bits to share with you today. You know my life IS SO EXCITING these days! ha ha ha

OK So the BIG NEWS at our house...dd Tiffany cut off all her hair! We took her in to the salon and she cut off 13 whoppin' inches of hair and donated it to LOCKS OF LOVE. I am proud of her for wanting to do something worthwhile with it too. She looks totally different but cute as a bug. I keep calling her Ms Sassy now! Crazy to look at her after 9 yrs of all that hair!! A bit sad, but change is good.

Had an awesomely awesome Family Date Night last night. Our good friends and thier kids came over for a family bbq. Had YUMMY burgers on the grill....bbq baked beans...chips....salad. YUM! Great time was had by all! Love having them here to visit...such special people in our lives. I would hate to ever loose them as friends.

LAZY day here I fear! LOL I was hoping to get the family going and get to Church today, but somehow I dont' see it happening. We run run run all week and then Sunday is the one day we can really lazy around... it is hard to get going and do it. *sigh* Choices.

Well, off I go to see what damage needs repaired around here. Hope you all have a nice relaxing Sunday and a nice week ahead.

Blessings. Darla

No comments: