Sunday, March 05, 2006

Being B R A V E

I am going to be BRAVE.
I am going to admit something.
I am going to be 'trendy'.
I am going to be creative.
I am going to have some fun.
I am stepping OUT of my box.

I am going to try the "Effer Dares" and see if it suites me. I need to do soemthing wild and fun and crazy and creative and, well, YOUNG! These gals are so young and funky and carefree and I just LOVE their site http://fortheloveofeffers.blogspot.com/ and I find myself really inspired by their work. Maybe it is the part of me that is longing to be young again? I don't know. BUT I am going to try it. Get my own lil' notebook, get my own list of the dares and just GO FOR IT!

am I going thru an early mid-life thing? oye!

1 comment:

kristina contes said...

Be brave, miss Thang! It's never too late to be yourself!!