Friday, March 17, 2006

HUG everyone that you love today... you never know.

OK Forgive me. I get a wee bit mush-mush sometimes, and even more weepy when I get mush-mush, however, this is important.

STOP whatever it is you are doing....go to someone you love, or care about and give them a HUG. DO IT.... *RIGHT NOW*! Tell them you love them and how much they mean to you.
RIGHT NOW!

OK...so some of you are home alone, call someone you love and just say I LOVE YOU. If you are at work or somewhere else, tell someone you care about that they are special to you. Let those who are important in your life KNOW IT TODAY.

Life is too short and we have too many important people to worry about the stupid little things. What if you didn't get to hug your kids ever again and hear them say "Mom".... what if you went to bed tonight and you didn't get a last kiss goodnight from your spouse and tommorrow they were gone?

You get my idea. Too much tragedy this week. Too much sorrow. So, don't take those you LOVE for granted. TELL THEM NOW.


I love you my good friends who read this blog and care for me... I appriciate you for your sweet kind ways and I want you to know you are important to me each and every day. I love you.

Darla

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

Love you Darla dear!
Well spoken. There was a time I took all life handed me for granted. I don't know what it was, but something opened my eyes to the changes that happen in our lives and how we shouldn't take anything for granted.
So say it often, hug often, smile often.
:Jayne

Karalyn & Jason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karalyn & Jason said...

Love you too Darla! Hope you're having a great one - I am sick...eeew! Woke up at about 7 with 104.5 temp. :( Just laying low.
Bummer as today is my day off for a few days!!
:(
Karalyn