Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Two posts in one day!? WOW!








I hope you can keep up with me - I am on a roll today! LOL Actually, I was talking to my sister and we were doing the before/after comparison thing and I realized I had not done that with photos on here for a bit so - more for me than anyone, here goes! The "before" with my 2 sisters (who are now skinny too!)was when I decided to start this weight loss in Aug 2006 (I am in the green shirt) and the "after" was last week up in Yellowstone with my sis in law Carla and I am 63 lbs lighter!(I am in the light pink) Almost two whole years! OYE! I better step it up or I'll never reach my goal! LOL Darla

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls are looking FABULOUS!!!!

Wildflower said...

I am just sooo proud of you Darla! You look great!!! Good job :0) Loved seeing the family adventures over the last week...looked like everyone had a grand ol' time...BUSY! Have you caught your breath yet? (LOL)

Kip said...

you are looking wonderful Darla!!