Monday, July 14, 2008

Tight Abs or Flabby Flabs??








Well, I know, I can't really hope to have abs that look quite like THAT in this lifetime - but - I can work on it. LOL
Right? (dream on Darla...dream on...)
After having 4 babies, several abdominal surgeries and generally being a lazy woman for the majority of my adult life, well, I'll never have a truly "flat" tummy but it will not be for lack of trying!
You see, I discovered this killer machine at the gym last weekend. I call it "butts n gutts" but I have yet to find out the real name of what it is. Go figure. All I can say is WOW! This thing works me big time and I can feel my abs shrinking and tightening and strengthening by the second! Not to mention I cannot sit, stand, breath deep or laugh without massive pain right now! This baby is going to be my ticket to a better belly! I just know it! When I find out what it really is called I'll share, I have been browsing the co who makes it's website all day and cannot find it. When I go to the gym tonight I am searching that baby for a model number or something to get more info!
So, when I am wearin' a bikini at the beach you can all admire my flat belly (HA!) and be amazed! LOL Yea, I know, I know.... but hey, at least I am trying!!!!!!!

Darla :O)

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

I need the name of that machine! It would be THE reason for me to go back to the gym!

:J