Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy Tuesday To YOU!






Hope your having a great morning everyone! I am up and going and feeling really good. I missed almost a whole week of workouts and I was dying to get to the gym! I did the gym AND went for a good run this morning and feel really energized! I have some new BIG goals for the next 2 weeks and I am pumped up to get there!!!

Wanted to share some more photos. These are from the fireworks on the 4th of July - I have mentioned in the past we have the largest fireworks display this side of the Mississippi and it is a big deal in our area. Thus all our family traveling from all over to come visit during the festivities! (and we thought they all just liked us the best??!!) LOL
So here are some of the kids and all the couples too! Enjoy! Top to bottom:
-Ed and Darla (red and green shirts)
-Odessa and Art (pink and red shirts) Ed's baby sister
-Carla and Rich (red and navy shirts) Ed's older sister
-Blake and Lisa (brown and white shirts) Our best friends
-ALMOST all the kids being crazy! (Chris, Dani and Brianna are not in the photo)
Darla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a blast!!!

:Jayne said...

You are looking really good girl! Keep it up!
Sounds like a great time with your family.

:J