Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday






Not much going on. Ed has to work, Chris and Dani are both gone. Just me and the two little ones today. Thinking a trip to the park might be fun?!
Had a so-so weigh in this a.m. Down 1 lb 6 oz - I can deal with that. Wanted to be in the TEENS today but didn't happen. It is all good. I am down almost 65 lbs total from the start so that is good I think. Just not coming off real fast right now and sort of flustered but not too much as I am seeing the changes in my clothes and body and the scales are just ONE small measurement.
I visited with a trainer/nutritionist for a bit this week at the gym too - he reassured me in several areas as well. He told me that he could see in my face and skin tone that I am in pretty good physical condition - that made me feel good! (Despite the monster zit trying to grow on my nose?! HA!) So, I will just keep on keepin' on as they say.
Got a call from a friend this a.m. that a family member is sick and at the ER - hope the tests all come back good and they get a positive answer. Lots of prayers going that way.
That is about all now - I'll catch up more later. I did want to share a couple of pix from Carlee's last weekend. The kids swimming in the pool out back (Tiff and Micheal) and our purtypurty toenails we did Sunday night! (Carlee, Lisa and my neice Megan's toes!)

Darla

No comments: