Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SUPER SiStErS!!!!!

Hey hey people! I have to brag on my sisters today! They are both so amazing and awesome I just love them to death!
First off, today is Carlee's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLEE!!Secondly, Carlee is a monster crazy diet queen! Carlee not only hit her goal of losing a specific amount of weight by her B-day but BEAT it by an additional 10 lbs! This week alone, her 20th week into it, she lost another 2 lbs! WHOO WHOO SIS!
OK lil' miss Lisa May! Lisa is rockin' and rollin' too - she is down from size 16 pants to 10's and even some 8's now too! She lost almost 2 lbs this week and is just cruisin' right along, nippin' at Carlee's heels -- they are neck and neck on their weight and it is a hoot to hear each day how close they are! Way to go Lisa!
I am moving along myself, slow but sure. Sometimes it is a little disheartening that they are both so far ahead of me, but I also started way way higher than they did and had been working on my fitness for much longer too and my numbers have slowed down. That is all ok though, we are doing this together and we are all cheerleaders for one another no matter the good or bad days! Gotta love that!
Kind of a lazy day here, a couple errands to run but that is all - more later!

Darla

**EDITED!**
So, they BOTH went out and bought size 8 shorts today!!!!!!! WAY TO GO GIRLS!!

No comments: