Friday, July 11, 2008

Not so good today

Bad weigh in this morning (really bad)
Ed's Grandma is really not well (like we
will be traveling to Boise soon)
and
We found out last night that
we have to move AGAIN...

We spent most of today looking at rental
homes - our current owners will have to
sell this house because of financial
reasons and although it really sucks for
us there are also windows of opportunity
with this. However, for now, I am still
reeling in the thought of moving yet again.
Not having a good day. At all. To top it
off I burned my best friend and feel like
a peice of crap - now they are gone for
the weekend I feel even worse. I am so
so sorry Lisa!! (if you read this!)
I am going to go to the gym tonight and burn
off some anxiety, frustration and emotions
that are eating me up right now. Maybe I'll
feel a little better after that!

Hope for a better report tommorrow?! right?

Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

When one door closes, another opens.
Lisa knows you didn't mean to burn her. Try not to worry about things you can't control.

:J