Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here You Go...







A little rough I know, but the general idea is there. I have searched online and in the gym for info on this miracle machine and cannot find anything that matches up to share so I have broken down and given you a VERY basic idea of what this thing is!!!
Forgive my "artwork" but you get the idea! You put your feet up on the steps, your back against the 1/2 ball and your arms in the rests and grab onto the hand posts and then lean back against the ball and lift your legs UP! You can do straight legs out and up, knees up to chest, or side to side, any of them work your butt/abs like mad! I got up to a total of 25 knee to chest today and holy cow am I feelin' it!
So, there ya go! The official name on the peice of equipment was "BOSU Balance Trainer" but I could not find it online. Sorry!
Hope you all have a mahhhvalous day! I am busy busy today with visitors, taxi kids and a wedding reception - I'll check back later though!
Darla

No comments: