Sunday, July 13, 2008

24 hr roadtrip

Sorry I went mia kids! We got news of Ed's grandmother yesterday and did a quickie 24 hr roadtrip to Boise to visit her. We literally got in the car and left! Our plan was not stay overnight but we did as it got late fast and everyone was tired and hungery after a long day. We did get a good visit with Granny and Ed got his goodbye's with her -- sadly she is in very bad health and she'll be called home soon. I am glad we got to go though.
On a happier note, we brought our daughter Tiffany home with us! She was staying with Odessa (Ed's lil' sis) and was so homesick and was supposed to stay one more week but wanted to come home with us so here she is! We missed her bunches!
So, that is about all to report -- oh, but one little thing. I started this new ab excersize and holy camoly my gutt is sore!! I could barely sit up off the bed this morning! LOLOL Guess I need to keep with that one it must be doing something for me! LOL No pain no gain egh???

Darla

No comments: