Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Tuesday

Having a busy morning here. Got Dani off to girls camp for Church, Chris off to work, Ed is at work and baby is sleeping. Tiff and Micheal are both still crashed out asleep too. Hmmm maybe *I* should go back to bed? LOL

So, today will be housework, laundry and a quest for boxes! I have got to start getting the little stuff packed up that I can do in advance and start getting a plan in place to make this move run smoooooth! I can't wait to move, but it is so much work! OYE!

Got a great veggie soup recipe from my sister Carlee - it is 0 or 1 weigh watchers point and just so yummy! I hope to maybe make some this weekend - we'll see? It is hearty and fillingn for sure!

Not much else going on - sorry - a bit boring this Tues morning.

Oh, one share. Oct 11th there is a 5k run here in Idaho Falls and my sisters and some extended family are all pushing to do it!
http://www.runwalkjog.com/pbp24/runforcure.htm
I am really wanting to get up to the full 3 miles to join in - so if you see me HERE online tell me to get my butt outside and go run! OK?? I am excited but want to run the whole race, not just walk and run like I did the other 2 earlier this year! So push me folks! OK??

Alrighty, that is about it for me for today.
Make it a good one!

Darla

No comments: