Thursday, October 05, 2006

Weirdness ? Oddities? Strangeness?

5 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME?

OK OK I got 'tagged' by another blogger so here goes:

1. I am freakishly afraid of pennies.....they gross me out BIG time.

2. I read the Obituaries before anything else in the newspaper.

3. I love spinach! Cold, canned, cooked, on pizza, in pasta.....all of it!

4. I was an 'orphan' at the age 25. Mom died when I was 5, step mom raised me, and Dad died when I was 5 mos preg with my 3rd child. I was only 25 yrs old.

5. Speaking of being preggo........my first baby was born 9mo and 5 days after my wedding. Hmmm I'll let you figure that out.

OK that was , um, weird? I tag, Karalyn/ArtsyK, Cynthia/RNJetta, Dolly/dolly scrapper and Holly/farmscraps

2 comments:

Aimee said...

canned spinach is just wrong. i think it grosses me out as much as pennies gross you out! i love making spinach artichoke dip though, yum.

Ruth.E said...

You're not weird! The penny thing, well that is a bit weird but you, no Darla, you are not weird. Love you.
Ruth