Saturday, October 07, 2006

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!



GO SKYLINE GRIZZLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO GRIZZ! GO BIG BLUE! WE BLEED BLUE! OH YEAH!!!

Last night was the HUGE rivalry football game between SKYLINE HIGH SCHOOL and the (icky) IF Tigers
SKYLINE is my own High School and now my oldest ds is going there as a sophmore as well. I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of the school and the town's rivalry against the tigers is one of the hugest HS rivalries in the nation. Affectionatly named "The Emotion Bowl" the big IF/SKYLINE football game has been going on for 41 years now and every year it seems to be getting bigger and better. Last night was one heck of a game with a tied score of 7/7 in the opening, then a jump right before half time to 7/21 ..........we missed most of the last half of the game but in the last 5-6 min or so SKYLINE came back with 2 AMAZING interceptions and scored and scored and scored BEATING IF with a final of 21/28!!!!!!!!!! The goalposts at the stadium are now BLUE! Whoo whooooo! ( the two teams share a stadium and the winner of the Emotion Bowl each year is given the honor of painting the posts either orange or BLUE and this year they are BLUE!) Very excting times..I look forward to my other 3 kids also attending SKYLINE and being able to do this victory dance for the next 12 years of my life!!!!!!!!!! LOL GO GRIZZ! BLUE AND WHITE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

I love your enthusaism dear Darla and I can feel the excitement! Yeah Blue!