Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Enter! SUBMIT ? Join ! TRY ? CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!


HOLY COW I AM GOING CRAZY these days.........I promised myself that once the kids started school and I had some time "ha ha" to myself I would really focus on my scrapbooking as a more serious matter. I have been strongly involved in this hobby...ok, obsession, for nearly 10 years now and it is time to do something with my talents (ok, I think I have talents here) and get with the ball game. So, I have been scrapbooking A LOT the past month or two, well really, since CKU back in May, but more seriously since August. I have ideas and dreams and goals.......yet I am SO afraid of being rejected I just can't stand it! I entered ONE simple online contest and it broke my heart that I didn't make it through the first cut. Did I let that ONE instance shatter my whole plan? Or am I jsut being lazy or procrastinating??

So, the big problem now, is joining Design Teams and doing contests and challenges and new message boards and so forth. Getting out there.....gettting noticed......getting attention. SPENDING HOURS ON HOURS at the computer. I have been trying to spend LESS time at the computer so now I am really flustered and all of a sudden today I found out there are literally hundereds of possibilities out there in the cyber scrapping world......I just need to grab a fishing pole, bait up my layouts and designs and throw them in the pool! Tick tock tick tock.....MORE time at the computer. Sigh.....
So now the game begins.......what to do what to do? Guess I need to weigh my options and like any other important decision, see what is best for me, my family, our lives as a whole. MAN... and all this for SCRAPBOOKING?! OYE!


2 comments:

:Jayne said...

Go FOR IT! Darla you seriously have some talent.
GO FOR IT!

:Jayne

Tami Jones-Shumate said...

I am with Jayne, GO FOR IT! it takes up so much time, That is what makes it hard to do, But if you are dedicated to it, GO FOR IT!!

you have been tagged by the way:

http://tami-livinginmyshoes.blogspot.com/