Sunday, October 29, 2006

Finally, I am BACK!

Tiffany 1st day of school


Neice Mindy Blue Eyes


and Dani for fun...






This is what I have been up to the past few days... trying to catch up on my scrapping, my house, my kids, and life in general. We have been chasing the sickie germs out of here, but not fast enough obviously, as we spent the better part of the wee hours of the morning at the ER last night ... Dani had a cough that would not stop, long story short, we had to go in for breathing meds and so forth. LONG night coupled with the time change and well, I am all behind again. Oh well, I have all week ahead of me to get things in order and get into a better routine.

That is about it for me, just life and kids and house and scrapping. Yup, that is it. Hmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: