Sunday, October 29, 2006

BONUS MONKEY CHALLENGE


OMGosh this was a FUN challenge.........it was for a contest on the Monkey Chat message board, I sponsered the contest, so this LO is not 'eligible' for entry, but I wanted to join in on the fun anyway!! The three elements we had to use were to make our own flower, to make pocket journaling and to stamp on the page. The flower is cut up bits from my own patter, crinkled and sanded, with a awesome clear button in the middle. The pockets are put together with hand sewing and brads and then I stamped the names and 'sister' label for the photo. This is a pix of myself and my 2 sisters, we are very close, I journaled our similarities and differences! Thanks for looking!!!!!!! Darla

3 comments:

Shar said...

Great picture, Darla! Love the pockets with the tags for each of you. That paper is super cute.

Cindy Marchant said...

Wow, cool layout Darla!!! I also love you blog banner!!! Very nice!

Kip said...

very cute LO Darla!