Thursday, October 19, 2006

Want to share.......


My sister goes to Curves Woman's Fitness Centers and brought this home the other day. So touching in so many ways. Love the two sided way it hit me. HUGS for a good weekend! me







I'm Not Finished With Me Yet
------------------------------
When you take a look at me
If you don't like what you see
Just remember in my ways I am NOT set
And if you don't think that I'm
Always perfect all the time
There's no need for you to get upset
For I'm changing every day
In the things I do and say
And my attitude and thinking better get
So please be merciful and kind
And keep just one thing in mind
Just one truth: I'm not finished with me yet

When I take a look at you
And I don't like what you do
I'll remmeber in your ways your'e not set
And if I don't understand
Every little thing youv'e planned
It may not be my business
So why should I get upset?
For your'e changing every day
In the thinsg you do and say
And your attitude, like mine
I hope will better get
So I'll be merciful and kind
And I'll keep just one thing in mind
Just one truth: Your'e not finished with you yet.

WHY settle for less, when you can choose to experience so much MORE - BETTER - GREATER? - Dr Zonnya

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

I love this poem!!! It's the truth in every way.