Thursday, October 19, 2006

Layout for today.....


Just a quickie note, I did this layout today of dd Dani... it was fun and fast and I LOVE how it came out. The photo is a sepia tone one from a mini photo shoot I did of Dani and her cousin a few weeks ago. I liked how the shadow crossed her face in this particular picture. The page itself is really simple, used up some scraps, inked everything, a few simple embellishments and a jotted down phrase journaled around the photo. LOVE this page wayyy much!

Darla

6 comments:

Aimee said...

love the pp & the kraft background! great page :)

:Jayne said...

AWESOME!!!!!!

:J

Cindy Marchant said...

Wow, Darla, I love this layout!! And you are absolutely right about that pic. It totally works!!

Rhonda said...

You always do such awesome work Darla. I love the pic of Dani also and she is very photogenic.

crazydarla said...

THANK YOU LADIES!!! Makes me feel so good! :O)

Karalyn & Jason said...

Hey you!
Just wanted to let you know I posted photos of my scraproom on my photo blog!

Miss you!
Karalyn