Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ring the bells! Alert the media! Shout it from the mountaintops!


Woooah folks: Darla Scrapped!

OK OK OK for most people this is no biggie, but for me, a massive scrapbook addict for the past 10+ years, the fact that I have slowed wayyyyyyy down on my scrapbooking hobby has been very odd. It seems that the past few months I have been so focused on my weight loss and other things that I just sort of put scrapping on the back burner. As a matter of fact, the last pages I did were back in May (on Mother's Day to be exact!) and I have only done a few cards since then as well. So, for some oddball reason, this week I suddenly got a fire under my butt about my scrapbook habit and decided I needed some new inspiration and so on..... so I called Robin and she lent me some new magazines and that is all it took! Today I hit a couple of sb stores, shopped and checked out all the new "stuff" that I just HAVE to have and now I am rearin' to go! This afternoon I finished up 2 circle journals that I had in my posession and they are ready to go back to their rightful owners. I have a stack of photos sitting here ready to go. I have a stack of paper here waiting for my choice. I bought new adhesives. I AM READY! Look out sb world.......SHE'S BAAACK!

Had to share this SUPER cute photo of Micheal at the wedding last weekend! Is he not the CUTEST ring bearer EVER in the history of weddings??? He looked so dang awesome in that lil' tux and all... and that BLUE sure shot his bright blue eyes into motion too! Love this photo big time!

Looks like we may be heading up to Island Park and/or Yellowstone for a day trip tommorrow... VERY excited about that! Love to take long drives. :O) FUN TIMES and lots of photo ops for me to get some great shots to what else?? SCRAP! hee hee!

Hope your enjoying YOUR weekend! I'll update you more on our Sunday adventures later, with photos too!

Darla

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Wow isn't he just the most darling handsome little boy? OMGawd, just precious!!!