Thursday, July 19, 2007

Keep forgetting...

Do you ever have something you are supposed to prepare for that you procrasinate and put off 100 x over only to find that when you get down to the "wire" you keep forgetting to get it done? Yup. I am sure you have. Well, I did it again, and this time it was a biggie! Tonight I have a card class for Church and I have managed to put it off and then went out to lunch today TOTALLY FORGETTING I needed to get this stuff ready to go! OYE! So now I have minimal time to throw together some kits, cards to swap and so on. I am not happy with myself in the least. So what am I doing here chatting about it? Well, I guess it is sort of a guilty admission to myself that I screwed up big time *again*. LOL

OK off to make cards!
Darla

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Yes, I do that, too! Mostly when it comes to balancing the checkbook. It's a job I hate!!! I hope you got everything together, Darla!!