Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Monday to ya!



First off, Happy Bday to my big sis Carlee, hope she is having a mahhhvalously wonderful Bday! Love you!

OK so today is the first day of my big 6 week body challenge (all for me!). I decided after reading my book "Total Body Makeover" that I did not think I was ready to commit to a 12 week (3 MONTHS!!!) challenge and also it was a bit above my level of workouts still... so I created my own 6 week body challenge and I think it will work! OK , I KNOW it will work! (After all it's all about positive reinforcement right?) Basically I have set up a calendar of workout routines to follow for the next 6 weeks, increasing my endurance and skill level a bit each week to work up to some goals that I have made. I will also be working on eating MUCH better than I have the past month or so and I really hope to see myself hit a 60 lb weight loss soon! So, cheer me on please! I am really phsyced up about this, I am ready to make some big changes and get myself going strong again. This workout includes my regular weights, cardio and so on, but I have added some additional stretches, some ab workout and a much much much more regular routine to when/how I do them all. I am hoping with the addition of the ab workouts that I can flatten this gut a bit, everything else seems to be shrinking but my stomach and THAT is where I need to target the most! So, enough rambling about that..... just wait till' you see a thinner me by the end of August! Whoowhoo!

Finally getting a photo of my new minivan here for you.... SO happy to have it, this one is the same color and everything, it is the prettiest blue you ever saw. Mine, of course has a few scratches and flaws as it is a few yrs old, but you get the idea! It is sooooooooo purty! Love it! Also a photo of Ed and his sis at the family reunion in Boise last weekend. Yup, FINALLY caught Ed with a SMILE on camera! HA!!

Luvs,
Darla

No comments: