Thursday, July 26, 2007

LOTS going on

I cannot believe how crazy this week has been. (thus the lack of posts here, sorry) It is finally almost Friday .......... finally. Whew. I am ready for a weekend to kick back, relax, and just veg out. (yea right)

So, we had a combo this week of relatives visiting from out of state, swimming in the rain and wind, eating out for a yummiest dinner, chasing kids all over, friend having surgery with complications, multiple dr appts for me and just utter chaos. I am really just plain worn out. Not really physically, more emotionally. Lots and lots going on, not going into details but having some things going on with me that are frustrating and scary and totally has me freaked out. Just really flustered right now. Thinking a good nights sleep will be heaven sent and this is one of those days I could sure go for a stiff bottle of diet mt dew! (no, I won't do it, you know I won't!)

That's about it. Just lots of crazies. I have a ton of pix to share but dont' feel up to it tonight. So, if I miss ya this weekend, have a good one!!!!! Darla

No comments: