Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ixnay on the iptray to the ountainmays....





Yup, we skipped the mini road trip to Yellowstone/ Island Park as previously mentioned... decided to wait and plan it out in a couple of weeks rather than throw things together at the last minute last night to go. Our oldest, Chris, is working up there this weekend with Blake so we had thought to stop through the cabin and pick him up on our way home, but it was just not enough time to plan it. Sort of bummered out, but not a biggie as I promised myself I'd scrapbook today so now I can do that for sure! Photo is of the cabin in Island Park... so excited to go see the progress on it when we go again!

Speaking of scrapping, I had told you I'd done 2 circle journals last night, and then we stayed up late and I whipped out a new layout too! A photo of Ed and I from last winter, I'll scan and share it later.

We all stayed up super late last night, for us anyway, and then slept in this a.m. I finally got up at 9:30 and headed to the store to pick up some goodies for breakfast burritos and some stuff I needed to make spaghetti tonight for dinner. mmmm. Full tummy. Well rested. Sounds like a recipe for a nice relaxing Sunday to me! (oh , and yea, we sluffed church, shhhhhhh!)

OK I'll have lots of scrappies to share later I am sure so I am off to C R E A T E or as Donna Downey says : " Perfect just the way you create".... love her!!!

Make it a good one friends!
Darla

**Edited** Added in photos of the LO I did last night of Ed and I from last Christmas-time, also some keychain style photo tags I did today of my kids to hang on my purse! Fun stuff! :O)

No comments: