Friday, July 20, 2007

Busy Friday Already!


Wow! I have had a super busy morning already and I think today is not going to slow down a bit. That is ok though, we are officially into the weekend here at our house so that is fine with me!!!

So far this a.m. I have been up and going to the gym, home-showered-cleaned up and took dh to work, ran some errands for dh and then went to a Dr appt. (more later) Now I am catching up here, fixing lunch, then off to another Dr appt. at 1:00 pm and a hair appt. at 2:30 in Rexburg which is about 45 min away. Whew! Can't wait to see what tonight has in store for me!!!!!!!

OK Dr appt. Let's see... blood pressure is good on the meds, he does not want to change them as of now. Thyroid meds seem to be ok too but my thyroid gland is rather enlarged (twice the size he says) and so I have to go have that scanned today. Kind of scary stuff really. No concerns with my knee, big relief!! Does not want to do anything with my weight as I am losing on my own (slow but steady) and does not want to add any meds to my routine bc of the high bp meds. So, for the most part it was a good appt.... just freaked out a bit about the thyroid thing. Guess I'll find out soon enough egh?

Ed won this hair cut/style gift cert on the radio a few weeks ago so I am going today to use it. Kind of wanting to do something fun and new and different yet I don't want to lose my length and so that limits things too. I have a couple of ideas and suggestions for the stylist but honestly don't want to come home with my same ol' same ol' hairdo. Hmpf! What to do? What to do? I'll post pix later whatever I do decide on, OK?

Photo is of my oldest Chris with his cousin from Tx who looks JUST like Chris did when he was younger.... they are buds!! (and 10 yrs apart in age!)

Take care! Be good! and HAVE FUN!
Darla

No comments: