Friday, July 13, 2007

OK I couldn't wait any longer....

We got TWO HUGE big happies in our house this week.... first was a big "sudden" choice of THIS new minivan!!!!!!!
*photo link is not working, sorry, will post it later*
(OK new to me, but still awesome!) It is a 2001 Chrysler Town and Country, it is a beautiful colbalt blue and it is loaded! It has so many awesome options and we got a great deal on it from a friend of a friend. Auto doors, leather interior, 4 disc cd, and tons more. It is such a good "Mom" van I tell ya and such a major upgrade from my previous clunker, err, uh, minivan. VERY HAPPY DARLA right now.

Second, we ended up having to replace Ed's motorcycle after his accident, it was too much damage to repair so the insurance paid out and today he got this new bike. We are talking BRAND NEW , as in "0" miles on the gauges and he is a VERY HAPPY ED right now! He took it out for a spin tonight but I DID get pix of the odomoter as it still read "0" before he picked it up from the motorsports shop!

http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/Detail.aspx?id=215&content=photos


Lots of SMILES at our house right now!
Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Congrats on the new van! I couldn't see Ed's new bike but I know it's cool too! JUST BE CAREFUL ED!

:J