Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Scrapbook Anon Group Layout for Nov 6


Well here it is. I have slacked off on the past few sbanon challenges, just been too busy. This one was hard for me too because I did not have any 'skeleton leaves' or pressed flowers to use. ( I had skeleton leaves and gave them away! )
So, after much digging to improvise I used an old SU! set of stamps on vellum and made a folage style border for my lo. (hope that counts Gina) This is a LO of my dh (dear this time) Ed. I used Crate papers and a ton of misc other things. There is pocket journaling behind the photo and the title letters are not as "orange" in the real LO....they sure scanned wonky. Anyway, there ya go. Thanks for looking. Darla

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Wow, Darla this is a fabulous layout of your hubby. It's nicely masculine, KWIM? I had no clue what skeleton leaves were! I love what you did, though.