Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November leaves are falling...


Can't hardly believe it is actually NOVEMBER already! Yikes, where has this past year gone? So much crazy busy life going by with kids, family, school, dh work, and more. I cannot even fathom that the Holidays are upon us...heck, I am still recovering from the festivities in July! LOL

I do love fall though, one of my favorite times of the year. I made this cute lil' scrap page border for a contest, but it also would / could be put on a wooden base as a cute door hanger too... change up the AUTUMN to WELCOME and voila'!! I can't wait (shhhhh don't tell dh) to get the Halloween decorations down and put away and get out the fall decorations instead LOL! Shame one me, he enjoys that so much, but I am ready for some pretty fall things instead of screeching witches and stobe lights! Much more 'peaceful' to have a nice tablecloth out with a basket full of flowers and such, don't you think?

Well, all my scrappy buddies are headed up to the mountains tommorrow for a retreat. Sort of bummed I am not going, but I really cannot complain as I did take nearly a whole week this past spring to go play. Just wish I could have gone, going to be some great fun classes and tons of cropping time too. Bummer. I hope they have fun and TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES to show me (hint hint ROBIN!) .... fun stuff.

Lots to do on the scrappy circuit this weekend. Need to do some card kits for Church and also some scrap kits for prizes from a contest. Have a few challenges to work on and some circle journals that are needing to be passed on to Robin too... (oops!) I am sure I'll keep busy, always do!

Until later..... happy FALL ya' all! ( I have always LOVED that saying!! ) hee hee Darla

2 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

Love those cute pumpkins! And I love your banner, Darla!! Gorgeous! I need to get out my Thanksgiving decorations today. I've done my front porch, though.

nickle831 said...

Hi Darla,
I don't really have any fall decorations. I keep telling myself when I go to Hobby Lobby that I need to pick some up, but then I find cut scrap stuff and buy that instead. You can sulk with me while they go to the retreat, I have yet to go to one in my area, but really want to.