Tuesday, November 07, 2006

BUSY CRAZY TUESDAY !


Well holy moly today is going to be a crazy one... I have tons to do, I mean TONS to do. I am really behind on the house, laundry, yard, projects and stuff. Today is going to be a workin' day for me!
I had a great weekend, hung out Fri night with the family, Sat we did some yardwork and rented a couple of movies. Sun I got to go to Twin Falls to visit my sis for the day and I LOVED it. Monday I had to get my car into the shop (again) for the tranny, looks like a major repair or relpacement (thank goodness for our warranty) so I am down my van this week. :O( Luckily we have a 3rd car and dh can drive it. (I have my Dodge Caravan, he has a Ford Explorer and then he and ds have a Firebird Formula- play car) So with all the running and stuff the house has been sorely neglected, it is bad. Today will be my makeup day! :O) Hope the work goes quickly. On my agenda:

- clean house thouroughly (mop, dust, vac, all that) *HOP HOP HOP for Darla*
- work on laundry through the day
- get leaves raked up and bagged (this will be an afterschool job for me AND the kids)
- work on a couple crafty Christmas gifts
- squeeze in a workout or time on the treadmill
- finish up some card kits for a class at Church tommorrow night
- and try to figure out something for dinner tonight

yup, that is all. Let's see, I was up at 7:00am, it is now almost 8:30 am, I still have a good 6 hours till' my younger kids get out of school!!

So, the above photo is my card kits thus far for the Church thing, I am really worried they are too simple/basic but on the other hand I know most of the gals going are not "big" scrappers and they might get overwhelmed with harder projects. I am waiting some feedback from my mb buddies so hopefully that will help.

Off I go to conquer my TO DO LIST for the day! Take care and happy voting day to you!!!!!!!!

No comments: