Friday, November 03, 2006

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY Where'd the week go?

Well, I can hardly believe it is Friday again.....man the week goes by fast sometimes. Different activities with the kids, all the awesome tv shows on this time of year, just everything going by so quickly.

This week was a wierd one too. Tiffany spent three days home sick from school, I did take her to the Dr on Tuesday and it is just an upper resp virus and a mild ear infection but man, she is coughing up a lung and it seems like she just starts to feel a bit better then bam! she is down again. I made her stay home one more day to just be sure she is getting better. Hope her makeup work at school isn't too bad. Poor kid, the one who LOVES school...


So HOLY COW I AM HOOKED ON TV this fall! There are so stinkin' many cool shows on right now! Survivor and ER are rockin' my world as is The Amazing Race, The Biggest Loser, Friday Night Lights (wayyyy awesome show!) , and Extreme Home Makeover. DH is into Lost, Jericho, Heros, CSI and some others too! Let me tell you, TV ADDICTS we are in this house!!! ack!

This weekend is sort of a DO NOTHING time around here... no big activities, just relax and hang out. I want to get the last of the yard cleaned up (hoses, leaves, ect) for winter and I'd also like to deep clean some parts of the house. We'll see what really happens though LOL! I honestly have about 10 pressing scrapbook related things to work on (isn't that nuts) so I will be spending a lot of time at my desk I think too. I need to catch up, but that is the story of my life!!

Guilty! I missed going to the Church Gym twice this week.....! HOWEVER, I did do two workouts at home so I don't feel too bad, I just had a hard time getting up and going in teh mornings and with dd Tiff home it just made it worse. Still, I should have gone. That's all.

Guess I am done rambling for now... not that I dont' have 1001 other things to be doing, just felt like journaling and catching everyone up on my crazies. LOLOL Hope you all have a great weekend and maybe I'll h ave some new fun things to show you on my next posts!

HAPPY FRIDAY! me

1 comment:

Ruth.E said...

At least you are still moving! I on the other hand have really slacked off this week with my excercise. Why does being healthy have to be so time consuming.
Ruth
PS stop watching that tv and get some work done!