Saturday, November 18, 2006

If you have found my mojo please call...


1-900 HELP ME!

OK now that is out of the way, seriously, hee hee, I am just drowing in lack of energy yesterday and today. MIGHT be due to the fact that I got up at 5:15 am both days (which is SO not me) and my sleep pattern is a mess? Not sure but DANG! I need a kick in the patootie!

Yest (Friday) I babysat all day, cleaned and re cleaned my kitchen like 3 times, entertained a Kirby vaccume salesman (and got my livingroom carpet cleaned for free) and basically did a whole lot of nothing. Today I played taxi, went grocery shopping, took the kids for a walk at the park and yea, that's about it. I NEED to get my butt in gear and get some serious house work done as we have family coming for Turkeyday next week and somehow I need to clean every nook and cranny before then. Where DID my mojo go? hmmmmm

(if you find it let me know please)

Have a great weekend! me

No comments: