Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My first "babies"


Arean't they so cute? These are my 2 neices, Megan(in the jacket) and Bea (Beatrice). I got the awesome opportunity to live with thier family when they were babes.....and thier little brother Teddy too. I got to spend Megans first month of life with her and I was there when Bea was born and stayed for 2 weeks. When baby brother Ted was born I was living with them and I got to be much more than just an Auntie to him for the first yr or two of his life. So, (aging myself here) now Megan is almost 22 yrs old and Bea just turned 19....Ted just turned 17 too. I got to go visit them in Twin Falls (and Figo the pup) a couple weekends ago, it is rare that I get to see the girls....so it was a great treat when they BOTH came to visit me while I was there! So pretty they both are. I could tell stories on these girls that would curl their hair....hee hee but I won't. However, I just had to brag that I am indeed the "Aunt Noo Noo" (aka aunt lou lou) to these 2 beautiful young ladies..... "GOODNESS GRACIOUS PEACHES CLAIR!" Love you girls.....

No comments: