Sunday, November 12, 2006

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW.......




LET IT SNOW!

OH I could not be any happier than I am right now here at this moment! I have SO NOT been in the Holiday spirit (even though WM has been trying for 3 weeks now). I have not had a mere' thought of Christmas in my head, more of a dreadful fear of it creeping up too fast. I have been trying to put together my Thanksgiving menu and plans and just have not had my heart in it. BLACK FRIDAY sales? not even a wish or want to go..... BUT NOW LOOK AT THIS !!!!!
WE HAVE SNOW ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!!! And it looks like it is going to stay! We got a couple good inches last night, (oh yea, dh almost slid us off the road but handled it like a pro) and it stayed down in the 30's overnight so it stuck! Today we have more chances of SNOW and tommorrow chances of SNOW and RAIN (ick) But the temps are down all week to come so hopefully we'll see more white stuff! I am so rockin' over this. Ready for lists, baking goodies, making hot coacoa and more! BRING IT ON WINTER......I am ready! hee hee Darla

(top two are our backyard and a babysnowman dh built, the tree is our front yard, just taken this morning!)

2 comments:

nickle831 said...

Wow that is just gorgeous! I'd be happy for steady temps in the 70's or 60's. It should be 87 today. Yuck! I love snow!

Cindy Marchant said...

Wow, Darla!!! It's beautiful!!!