Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My desk is not a mess .....


I was reading Donna Downey's blog this a.m. and she made a really profound statement that I promptly made into a sign to hang by my desk.

MY DESK IS NOT A MESS AT ALL...
IT IS IN MIDST OF
"CREATIVE CHAOS! "

Thank you Donna. As you can see from THIS photo, I am in creative chaos right now. (and dear lil' Micheal is lost in there too!) I had challenged my Monkey girls to clean up thier scrappy areas this week so that this weekend we can all focus on a clean workspace and create like the artistic wonderwomen that we all are. Point in case, my desk. I have been very busy this week with lots of projects and creating card kits and sorting through LO's to submit and 101 other things. It all sort of just piles up. Can I work in this mess? yes. Can I be my best creative self in this mess? no. It makes me feel frumpy and crowded and flustered and ultimatly I loose my creative mojo because I can't deal with it all. So.......this afternoon I am going to be doing some definate major scrappy cleaning so that I can actually WORK on some projects!!

There you have it...my mess..er' , I mean my CREATIVE CHAOS . Carry on ladies....carry on.

2 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

Oh, that's not even close to witchy woman's mess!!! LOL!

crazydarla said...

LOL thanks for the reassurance girls! ;O)