Sunday, March 07, 2010

Yes Shar, Robin, and all you scrappers out there I *HAVE* been scrapping!














So, I am home "sick" this weekend (fighting a UTI infection)
and taking it easy... that means two things. I get to stay
in my jammies and I get to play with paper! HOORAY!

I have been feeling inspired to make some cards, use up some
scraps and things - I know these aren't much, my creative
juices didn't get really flowing till' the end, but I had fun
and I have a few extras to add to my card file for our family
use ( I rarely if ever buy a greeting card or tag now). So, I
made a few tie on gift tag style cards a couple of mini folded
cards and then a couple of tri-fold cards (thanks for the
inspiration Shar!!) and all in all put together 8 cards last
night and this morning. I really love both the tri-folds, that
is when I started to get "into the groove" so they are the
cutest I think! :O)

Anyway, have a couple of other projects I'd like to play with
today if I have time so keep checking back for more!
Enjoy your weekend! It's almost over! :O(
XO
Darla
(oh and notice the lovely bandaid on my pinkie finnnger?
ya, i smashed it bad yesterday :O( boo hoo )

3 comments:

Shar said...

Indeed you have been! Great job, too. Love these pretty colorful cards. Way to go! :)

Robin said...

CUTE!!

Cindy Marchant said...

Darla super cute cards!!!! I didn't know you made cards!