Wednesday, March 03, 2010

MARCH!

So, I have slacked off here on the ol' blog a lot. Sorry. I know.
However, things have been moving right along. Still fighting the
fitness war. Still raising amazing crazy kids. Still working the
job I love so much. Just moving along.
In big news - Micheal moved up in Scouts to a Bear.
Tiff had her 13th Bday!
The SNOW IS MELTING and it is raining! LOVE MARCH!
Just a lot of same ol'stuff but daily things intertwined
too.
Ummmmm Dani is playing soccer for Odysee - with Holly and Lauralynn
as coaches. Chris is still working like mad for Blake - although
they announced they are closing the shop last week and doing
flips instead. Ed is still doing college online and got his grad
cert and is moving on to his next degree. Tiff placed 4th in the
National History Day competition. I am not studying NEARLY enough
for the insurance testing coming up faster than I care to think.
My niece Megan is getting married the end of July. We are going
to Disneyland in June when school is out. Busy busy busy times!
Yup. that is about it.

More later when I can add pix and stuff! :O)

No comments: