Tuesday, March 23, 2010

PHOTOS


























Lots n lots n lots of photos to share:

A. Why NOT to let a 9 yr old boy
stay up all night playing video
games at his cousins house. (this
was not our choice or plan
)

B. TONS of scrappy projects going
on right now, Track Album for
Tiffany, my LOVE book altered
and in progress, my page kits
that I have ready to go when I
want to do a new page, etc.

C. My messy but fun little scrappy
corner of the world. :O) I have
my big collection of pattern papers,
my STACK of scrap pieces of pattern
papers (and funny notes under there
I will tell about more), my sorely
in need cardstock stash, my two
book shelves with all my goodies
and ribbon jars that I love as much
as the day I got them, and then
my weewittle work area that always
gets piled up with STUFF! The one
thing about being in a small corner
is pretty much everything is within
an arms length reach! LOL

Enjoy! (sorry if some of the pix are yellow-ish
it is the lighting in our basement)


DarlaLOU

*funny note*
I don't know if you can read them
in the photo or not, but my son's friend
shared a quote:
"If you're not moving forward, you're moving
backwards"
and I put it up there on my desk to
see every single day. A friend of ours came over
and put up the little one next to it (LOL!) that
says:
"If your not asleep your awake"
- ahhhhhhh such words of wisdom!? LOL

No comments: