Monday, March 29, 2010

SCRAPPIN' WITH THE GIRLS.......
















We had SO much fun out at Jessica's house with LaRee and Robin and
myself playing in piles of paper and flowers and ribbon and all kinds
of scrappy goodness. The kids were REALLY good and kept each other
occupied and happy so we could have 'big girl' play time too :O)

Jess and LaRee have an actual scrapbook trailer - an trailer home
that they have converted into an ultimate crafters haven! So cool!

We spend all afternoon playing and chatting and watching SILLY OLD
MOVIES that I teased them about. The kids were wonderful and LaRee
treated us to a YUMMMMMMY pulled bbq pork lunch! YUM!

So, here are a few photos of us playing and then my 2 page layout
I completed. Yes, 2 pages was all I did. I started another 2 page
layout but didn't get but about 1/2 done with it. LOL Oh, and since
I was BEHIND the camera Robin took it and got a couple of me
- check out that rooster hair thing stickin' up off my head?
What the heck is with that???

It was a GREAT day and I am so thankful to LaRee and Jess for the
hospitality and kindness to my kids and I! Hope we can do it again
soon!

DarlaLOU

2 comments:

LaRee said...

thanks for coming to play!!!!

:Jayne said...

What fun! I'm glad you and Robin had scrappy time together. Your daughters are so beautiful.