Monday, March 29, 2010

random things







(funny photo from our family shoot last fall, not a fave
of mine, but a fun one)



i have stuff to share but it is at home on my puter and i am at work
(shhhh don't tell the boss ladies) so instead i will share a few random
thoughts and facts today - i know, don't get too excited :O)


- i am so happy Spring is finally here - or getting here anyway
- i have discovered the soccer fields by our house are SO good for workouts
- my husband is a very patient man - that is just one of the 100 reasons i love him and i know that he loves me
- i have been drinking 100 or so gallons of water a day and i really see no big deal
- my kids are a hoot - they crack me up
- i have an unreal amount of stress that i have just sat back and let go of for now
- i want to play more scrappy stuff and sewing stuff right now
- i want to get back into my SKINNIEST jeans i was wearing this time last year :O(
- avacados are a fabulous food - so is cheesecake (see previous line)
- i have a lot more "real" friends than i realized, i thought i only had one who knew me that well
- i like to talk - a lot - to anyone who will listen
- i like to talk - a lot - to anyone who will listen
- gotcha

have a GREAT day
DarlaLOU
-

No comments: