Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today's work....





























We all pitched in today - the kids, Ed and myself
busted some butt and got a ton of chores done. The
weather was SO NICE we had to get some outside work
done as well. Love when everyone pitches in!

So, I worked on our entry/walkway to the front
door which was overgrown and sadly looking because
it snowed so early last fall that I never got a chance
to cut back the growth and prep for winter like I
usually do. It was UGLY! It took me a full hour to
get the entry cleaned up -- It is a drop in the
bucket really -- our yard is a landscaping nightmare
thanks to the original owners who planted every living
green thing out there! So, I will be working a lot
outdoors the next few weeks.

Tiffany washed the dogs - oh, and blow dried them! UGH!
(I don't know WHY Tina got the spotlight and Hershey
got a 'blobish' photo) LOL

Ed and Christopher worked on our very very sad looking
garage that was a disaster! Again, the early winter
kicked us in the hiney cuz' we had snow tires, both
Halloween AND Christmas decor all piled in there as
well as kids misc bikes out of place, boxes saved for
the Soccer rummage sale and so on. BIG CRAZY MESS! They
worked all afternoon and did an amazing job!

Here are the before and afters... feeling SO much
better now! Ahhhhhhhh love it!


DarlaLOU!

No comments: