Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wer'e Home!!!!



Hey all - we finally made it home from Island Park and our Thanksgiving getaway with the VERY BESTESTEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD, the Browns - it was awesome fun and lots of great memories! My camera was LESS than cooperative but I did manage to get a few shots taken to share. Right now however, I am wiped out tired and going to bed! (me and my whining sore tailbone that is...) So for now, you just get these two wee wittle glimpses of fun... the kids adoreable crazy lil' snow buddy and ME in the car on the way home! (I know, what a ham and oh! don't I look lovely after a day of hot tubbing, playing, cleaning, no shower and loading up to go home? HA!)

Toodles! And Happy LATE Thanksgiving to all!!!!
XOXOXOXO!
Darla

PS I promise to share more photos tommorrow! PROMISE!

No comments: