Sunday, November 02, 2008

Love the extra hour of sleep! ZZZZ

Slept in this morning.... got woke up by a phone call and was pleasantly suprized to look at the time! Ahhhh one more hour! Awesome!

Went to a dinner date last night with a guy from Ed's work's family - was fun but late! We had dinner and visited and played - it was really nice to get out.

Today is just getting stuff done at home and so on. Laundry to catch up, stuff to prep for tommorrow, I have to work Mon morning so I need to have stuff ready for kids for school and so on.

Working SUPER hard on my health and fitness, wrote down some new goals and challenges for myself. Going to try a couple of "21 days to change" routines to see if I can change some bad habits too. Going to go walk and maybe run today, but it is raining and ick out so.... I'll go though! Tommorrow morning I am meeting a neighbor bright and early for a walk too - accountability - good stuff!

That is about it. Sorry, nothing too thrilling today. LOL Make it a good one!
Darla :O)

No comments: