Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Monday

Well, here I am - I made it through last week, sick kids, visiting with my family for lunch and all the other 'drama trauma' that came with it.... whew!

Having a good day here so far - just working till' 3:00 pm and then home with the kids who are off school today. Thinking of something yummy for dinner but can't put it quite together yet. Hmmmm.

On happy notes - weight is still down and lookin' good for weigh in Wednesday - yes! That makes me a happy girl! However, have not got in the running 2x a day like I had wanted - but will keep plugging on.

Tommorrow I am headed to Twin for the day to visit with my sister Carlee - Lisa (other sis) and I are gone after the kids get off to school in the a.m. Can't wait to see her!!! XOXO Kiki Carlee!

OK that is about all from me - more later!
Darla

No comments: