Friday, October 24, 2008

Whoaa! It is Friday!



OK lots to share! First off and most importantly - TODAY IS THE EMOTION BOWL! The big rivalry football game between SKYLINE HS GRIZZLIES and IF TIGERS HS here in town. This has been a huge huge rivalry for man years and the whole town goes a little nuts for the day (ok for the week). I am a true BLUE girl (Grizz) and am pumped up about the game! So fun!

Secondly, I have been scrapbooking! I have felt for a while like I was really missing my creative pastime but now I am really doing it! I did a 2 page layout the other day of Micheal playing at Thanksgiving and then last night I did another 2 page layout as well, of our family Christmas traditions! SO COOL!

I am VERY VERY on plan with my weight loss - I am going to reach this goal and I am so pumped up! VERY COOL!

Dani has an all day Choir Festival in Blackfoot today - jazzed up for her for that as she has a beautiful voice and loves choir. Go Dani!

Today is Ed's day off and prob mine too with the new job - still waiting for the uniform to come in. *sigh* But at least we get the day together!!

OK More later - GOOD LUCK GRIZZ - those goalposts SO will be painted BLUE tonight!

Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

It's great to see you're scrappin' again!
:J