Thursday, October 23, 2008

This is crazy!


After a few months "off" from my favoritest hobby of all time, I got some creative juices again and did a layout!! I really need to find a better balance between health/fitness and scrapping/paper hobbies. I love them both and am trying to figure out how to dedicate time to both... wish I was a better multi-tasker!
So,it is a super simple one, used a Becky Higgins sketch and then threw in some fun stickers to doll it up a bit - but I like it. Thanks to Robin for all her input and help! You rock! :O) I know it looks more like an Autum/Halloween page than a snow page but hey... it WAS Thanksgiving time AND the colors just worked! Here ya go - can you believe I scrapped!?!
Oh, and my scanner is not liking me so I had to take a pix and share that way, sorry!

Darla

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Way to go Darla; keep on scrapping.

~L said...

Awesome...thanks for letting me know you're back to scrappn'. Can't get away from it huh? Hope everything is going great for you!