Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday

Mid week already - hmm. Where do the days go to? So, today is day 2 of my new job, I had Tues off bc the mgr was out and they couldn't do any paperwork w/out him there. So, today is day 2. We'll see how it goes! I am excited and amazingly nervous again and not sure why!! LOL
Today is also weigh in day. *sigh* The good news is that I have been OP (on plan) this week so far and today will show a signifigant change due to that. The bad news is that I was really OFF plan over the weekend and so I will be lucky to level out with last weeks weigh in. It is all good though - I am doing it now and that is what counts.
Biggest Loser last night - AMAZING awesome! Every week I cry. LOL Great season I think with a lot to offer on the emotional side as well and the normal guts and determination from the players!
Have to go squeeze in a walk/run before I get to work and have to get the kids outta here so have a good day and be good to yourselves!
Darla

**EDITED** Run was good, did almost 1.25 miles - weigh in not so good but good anyway. I am UP 8 oz from last week but I am DOWN over 2 lbs since Monday - the weekend was rough on me! LOL

No comments: