Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Running running running...




HOLY MOLY PEOPLE! I am worn out! I am back to the running thing with a vengence and after doing a good, long hard run yesterday (over a mile straight) I decided to keep right on trucking today. This a.m. I got my sister Lisa up and moving with me at 5 a.m. - and her daughter Mindy too - and we went and ran the greenbelt by the river. This is a 2.34 mile loop around the river and falls and it is a great early morning trek. Today we did three runs, one short warmup run and two long ones - well over a mile total. I think we actually did close to 1.5 miles total. It felt good and I am so glad I had company with me. HOWEVER....even if I did not, I had my new "toy" to keep me going! Ed bought me a Sansa Fuze MP3 player for my Bday and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it - and last night my oldest son Chris brought me what I have been DYING for - the running jacket/sleeve armband too! Now I am running in style baby! It is really nice and it worked fabulously this morning! THANK YOU CHRIS! XOXO

OK off and running, ha ha, literally! No, seriously, have a ton to do today, first day with no more baby Noah (sniff sniff) and lots to do. House, laundry, all that fun stuff plus Bday shopping with Lisa and maybe some other fun things! :O) We shall see. Tonight is ladies card class at Church, something I love and look forward to so much. I am anxious to go play with all my goodies and make some nice cards, heavens knows I have a TON of THANK YOU's to get out!

Alright, that is all from me - later folks!

Darla

No comments: