Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some things to share...








LOTS of photos - just a quick review of them ....

Keys to my sucess:
*My New Balance running shoes that are light as air and oh so comfy (can you believe how worn they are already????)
*My awesome MP3 player Sansa and arm band that keep me moving and awake
*My TRUE BLUE BABY Skyline HS hoodie sweatshirt that my sis bought me for my bday and keeps me cozy warm while running in the wee hours of 20 degree weather

Also..
*Cute little Tiffany who is going teenie-bopper girl on me - ON MY CELL PHONE!
*Jars of beautiful and yummy canned tomato - aren't they pretty? Mmmmmm
*Me in all my glory canning at our friends Blake and Lisa's house last weekend- aren't I a sight!? Hey, it was work!!
*Our youngest son Micheal(With SNOW in his FACE) and our friends son Berg jumping on the tramp out in the snow last weekend!

OK so my big news today is this - early this morning I woke up and got on the scales and could not believe my eyes - I am at my LOWEST WEIGHT EVER since I started my weight loss journey about 2 years ago! WHOO WHOO! Back in July I hit a low weight and I have been trying to get back down to it for 3 months! Today not only did I get there but I was down even 2 oz more! YES! Love it! Now I KNOW I can meet my goal by Thanksgiving! LOOK OUT- HERE I GO!

Darla

1 comment:

Mae said...

Darla, Tiffy is turning into a BEAUTIE! Such a sweet, pretty, soft look to her. How fun, a teenage girl! Love the picture of you in the kitchen---you look so SMALL!!!!

Mae